Rate This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Victory Bill's Way


The poem refers the person with invincible mind as Victory Bill(Friend of winning so never looses). The one who is invincible mind believes giving up before trying and complaining is just job of jerks. The poem tells us how he works to achieve his each and every goal. I wrote this poem just because I was coward guy till age of 13 then for the first time I asked myself to dare and become strong. Then I started exercising and became strong and robust with time and became one of the guys in city no one 'll like to mess with. From that day whatever I said I did and people fear to say me I can't do it if once I said I can, because once I bet, I do it. I never believe winning is not always an option trying is must even if you lose, lose like your opponent should feel you are the winner.

Victory Bill's Way

Than barking he believes in bite,
For his people he is like light.

He may look smart but very great,
He always battles against his fate.

He fight himself, he fights for all,
For world, he's like a thunderous ball.

He may start, but he ends the game,
For good things, he never feel shame.

His confidence never becomes tame,
Power inside him lies like flame.

Performing to him, is greater than to say,
One who follows, the Victory Bill's Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Visit My Another Blog DAYS OF LIFE OF DEVIL

My Site Nrupen The King

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Web Blog Directory Blog Digger Personal Blogs - Blog Rankings Personal (Love) - TOP.ORG
indiae.in
we are in
Indiae.in
all india