Rate This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

Speading a little smile


This poem just describes one day of my life when I learn t though I don't have anything to give anyone but still what I can give someone is a little smile. From that day I never bothered to make myself a fool just because someone near me who is sad can smile.

Spreading a little smile

It was winter,
The day of shiver.
I was in bad mood,
From days, things weren't going good.
On the way, there used to be an old man,
He had nothing with him than his cloth fan.
His conditions used to show,
He was poor fellow.
He never used to beg,
But always resided on side of four-way.
His cheeks went inside,
His eyes glared outside.
Big mustache and long beard ,
Though alone, but no fear.
He was warming himself,
By some burnt sticks,
Some one had given him,
He burnt them on bricks.
For my college, it's the only way,
Same was also that day.
I looked at him,
He looked towards me.
He was very glad,
His eyes were satisfaction clad.
I don't know, what his happiness did,
It spread a smile on my face indeed.
I went to school,
There was gate boy.
Usually he's serious but always very shy.
He also looked at me,
And gave a little smile,
Smile was spreading for smile,
I experienced every time.
The day of smiles, made odds clear,
Everyone who met, went with cheers.
That day I learn t,
With no sure intention.
Though someone may have,
Nothing to spread,
But what one can spread,
A smile on face.

2 comments:

  1. Bhikario k bare me poem aur dosto k bare me bom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ye kahani satya ghatnao pe aadarit he

    ReplyDelete

Please Visit My Another Blog DAYS OF LIFE OF DEVIL

My Site Nrupen The King

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Web Blog Directory Blog Digger Personal Blogs - Blog Rankings Personal (Love) - TOP.ORG
indiae.in
we are in
Indiae.in
all india