Rate This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Yes I do this crime


I was in 12th std when I wrote this poem. It was Sunday morning, as usual I woke up early and picked up newspaper and sat comfortably on sofa reading headlines. My eyes fall on news a girl burnt herself alive, in India this is not considered as any special news because girl suicide rate is quite high in India but the reason why she was burnt alive was special. She took this step because she was forced to marry, I don't remember properly but might be with dog, cat or frog just because it's not raining. I can't understand any logic how marring a girl to cat, dog or frog can make rain. I wonder who was that a**hole to give such kinda f**king solution to make clouds rain. Its really very pitiful fact how people ever believe such kind of thing is possible. It's just because they don't change with change. I can't tolerate such people who keep their belief on such foolish orthodox traditions. I hate them not because they follow this foolish things but for what they are i.e. a**holes. No matter how much you gonna convince them they'll stick to what is wrong. They separate children from parents telling their child is born to serve God and force the child to become priests and monks, no one ever bothers to ask kid what is his will, they force brothers and sisters to separate on some foolish birth time issues, they force friends and lovers to separate on basis of caste, religion and high-low status thing. And I keep questioning why we are still quite on such things, the one who steps ahead against this, is criticized and made aloof of society even though this is not any crime according to laws of any nation in the world. What actually is crime is taking dowry, child-marriages, molestations etc. which are done with pride and honor everywhere in our society. Why don't ever we feel shame for this. Whenever it comes to compare ourselves to other developed countries we say we are superior to them just because of our culture. If that is the case why we are still facing same problems since years and they are developing at speed of light. Culture or religion doesn't make anyone superior, its only man who is superior. In this poem 'I' refers to each any every parent who don't force their children to stay away from them just because some old priest told them the kid must stay in shrine because child don't need god he needs parents, to every brother and every sister who don't care for any orthodox tradition and only care about feelings of their brothers and sisters, to every friend and to every lover who comes back again because they know friendship and love know no bounds of caste, religion or high-low status. I like them because they believe, “I'll fight, I'll die but I'll not compromise on my feelings just because of some orthodox traditions. I know I am not doing crime against law and I know I am right, so no matter what number of people are standing against me I'll not back down , I'll be ready to fight because there's never any easy way out of this. This is just because few moments of happiness are much better than long life with pain with no good reason.”. So keeping myself happy is crime against traditions I am ready to do it until I die.

Yes I do this crime

I live in a world where i do crime,
My crime is i want to be happy for my whole lifetime.

People call me jerk,
They say i do shameful work.

If that's all they got to lurk,
I know i don't do shameful work.

When I'll be in need, no one will come to share,
For such world why should i care.

No matter how hard they'll try I'll not tap it,
Because I'll not stop the crime to keep myself happy.

 

Previous Post
Next Post
Visit me on facebook

10 comments:

  1. Yes i do this crime
    Asif..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I agree Devil's philosophy.And we also try to fight against and destroy this type of orthodox,superstious and religions stupiud traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one who trys to elimimate such thing appears perfect fool to others in society even though he himself is fade up of such orthodox traditions, the bitter thing is that i too hate fasting and doing other things we do for puja bcoz most of the time it appears to me as polluting environment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the best poem till now on this blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. No doubt the best till now
    Sanjay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your reviews guys. This poem is my favorite and people around me know why this poem is favorite for me and them.
    By the way i have something for the guy who wrote comment on 26th june,
    "The person is biggest coward who can not stand up against his own beloved ones even though he knows they are wrong"

    if you want to know what really means then visit this link
    http://nrupentheking.blogspot.com/2010/06/laws-i-follow-to-take-decision.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. sahi jawab diya devil bhai sala khud ki fati hai aur bolta hai logo ki jali hai. kon bekar bata ki parvah karenga

    ReplyDelete
  8. Logo ki parwah mat karo dosto, logo ne to bhagwan ko bhi nahi chodda,Ram Sita k bitch me pole khada kar diya aur muh me Ram bagal me churi wale kam karte hai.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sale tu to bhagwan ko nahi manta Ram-Sita kaha se aa jaye. 12v me jab the apan tab wo balatkar wali baat hui thi wo story bata apne blog pe. Ye poem 100% satik baithi hai us par.

    ReplyDelete

Please Visit My Another Blog DAYS OF LIFE OF DEVIL

My Site Nrupen The King

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Web Blog Directory Blog Digger Personal Blogs - Blog Rankings Personal (Love) - TOP.ORG
indiae.in
we are in
Indiae.in
all india