Rate This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

Nrupen

This is just fun poem on me.


Nrupen


A boy named Nrupen,
Don't want any pain.
With fountain pens,
He only makes stains.

He is very lazy,
And works like crazy,
He do look smart,
But like sweets-marts.

To people he hate,
Who always come late,
For your good date,
He is like fate.

He is very greedy,
And wants work steady,
He don't help any,
Till he gets money.

He never looks sad,
And performs like mad,
He is gutty lad,
Who is very bad.

He thinks much evil,
And a kind of Devil,
He don't want dash,
But always ready to kick your ass.



WE LIVE TO ENJOY EVERY LOGIC OF LIFE,
DESTRUCTION SURVIVES, TILL DEVIL IS ALIVE.


I AM FACT, I AM FACET, I AM FATALITY, MY NAME IS DEVIL AND I AM REALITY.

2 comments:

  1. "he don't help any
    till he gets money"

    kya bak raha hai bahut logoke udhar hai tera
    kab chale vasul karane

    ReplyDelete

Please Visit My Another Blog DAYS OF LIFE OF DEVIL

My Site Nrupen The King

Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Personal Journals of Life's Lessons and Experiences Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Web Blog Directory Blog Digger Personal Blogs - Blog Rankings Personal (Love) - TOP.ORG
indiae.in
we are in
Indiae.in
all india